cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable
Views: 1,792
Message 1 of 4

XYBoard 10.1 Micro USB-HDMI charge port part

Please Motorola..supply all your loyal owners with >>>> XYBoard 10.1 MZ617, Micro USB-HDMI charge port, replacement part..

AZElbow
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 4

Re: XYBoard 10.1 Micro USB-HDMI charge port part

Would this be the same loose usb charging port that has caused so many of us so much trouble?  I should have sent mine back rather than buying a new charger.  That work-around only lasted long enough for my warranty to expire.  Now I'm stuck with a Motorola tablet so defective that it won't even charge.

Naturalist1
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

NWKENT:   I think there are more than a couple of folks here that would like to have the part number for the port that you have a picture of and info on where it can be purchased.  I posted a possible work-around under "solution to won't charge" on the Forum and just received a response asking where this part could be purchased.  Can you help him/us out?  Where did you get the picture, and is the part available? Thanks.

Not applicable
Message 4 of 4

Nope, that picture is of a dis-assemble..So as to prepared myself for what will happen eventually to my new XYB's..I certainly wish I knew where the part could be purchased new..I have search tirelessly for the new part, without success..I would say, China somewhere if only we knew whom to contact there, I'd be sure to say that there are many of these parts here in USA, but those one repairing the XYB's are hoarding them for themselves..I have searched for the part by number on the part, which I would assume is the MFG #, { 84014710001_B }but probably NOT the actual part #..I have seen a seller on EBay have five USED of this part, They all sold for $49.00 each, I contacted the seller, they promised that the part was good, but..I question for how long they would function, obeously being removed from a defective device, My guess is tha part was due to fail soon..but they sold really fast, And my oppertunity passed to purchase a single one..But..I'm very reluctant to purchased a used part that fails regularly..So I dont feel quite so bad that I missed out..

Believe me, if I could help more than above, I certainly would do so..I have four of this device, I adore the device and would like to use these devices until, without a doubt, they become obsolite..but this device is far from that..even with no upgrade to JB, I truely feel, this device has alot more to offer, and alot more life, if we could get the HDMI /Charge Port (NEW)..

Thanks for your inquire..If I ever find what we all need..I will post it here asap..