Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlz
What's DOS?
Views: 226
Message 1 of 2

battery charging

I am having the same problem with the battery not charging . Charges to 50% then when taken off the charger it reads 20%. Rarely will get to 100% Tried the reset ,,, but that did not fix the problem.

Talked to Verizon and they gave several chargers . Did not fix the problem , then gave  me a number for Motorola , called Motorola , they (Motorola)  said they would call back within 3 days ,did not. So I called and they then told me they did not service the tablet anymore . Gave me a number for a company called  CTDI In Penn. They said they don't service tablets and gave me to the same company ( CTDI)  in Elgin Ill. They have not returned emails or called. 

I know this is a battery problem and I now can see from the threads that this is nothing new. Can someone please tell me who to contact at Motorola so I can send in this tablet and get it fixed? The run around is starting to get to me . Thanks 

carl

docbrown1
Bit Torrent
Views: 226
Message 2 of 2

Re: battery charging

Hello carlz,

Did you ever get this problem resolved and your battery replaced? If not, I would be glad to see what I can find out for you.

-Doc