Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmeenan
What's DOS?
Views: 55
Message 1 of 3

DROID XYBOARD 8.2: Tasks App & Widget

Hi there.

Can anyone provide details or know anything about the tasks app (as in "to do list") that comes with the XYBoard 8.2? In playing around, I actually thinks a really well done app. Simple and clean. I have one screen on my XYBoard with just that widget and have been asking tasks, checking this off, and getting things done.

The only problem ... my life is more than just the tablet. I'd like to be able to access to the list from the web and my Bionic. I know there are plenty of task/to do apps out there. I just can't seem to find out what this specific one is and wanted to know if someone could clue me in.

Is it native as of Honeycomb 3.2? Was if provided by Moto or Verizon? Or is this one of their hand-picked apps for productivity that came preinstalled.

Any insite on this would be appreciated.

Cheers,

BPM

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 3

Re: DROID XYBOARD 8.2: Tasks App & Widget

Greetings!

The Tasks app is not part of the stock Honeycomb code - it didn't come installed on the Xoom (as stock as you can get). I agree though, it is a great app for sure. It was probably a Motorola app. I agree, it's very well done.

If you have an Exchange account, either MS 360 or via your company, Touchdown supports task lists and will sync automatically, and is instantly available on all your devices. There are also apps in the market, Taskos for one, that will sync tasks to your Google account, also accessible from anywhere.

Administrator
Administrator
Message 3 of 3

Re: DROID XYBOARD 8.2: Tasks App & Widget

I had not noticed this app -- silly me. It sure LOOKS like a Google app, but it's not on the Wi-Fi Xoom (with ICS) either. Let me see what I can learn.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!