Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 297
Message 11 of 13

Re: Deleting Items from Tablet

I think that your guess is right on! Let us know if it works out the way you think it will Smiley Happy
Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
bigach
What's DOS?
Message 12 of 13

I'm able to delete pics and video's directly from the "my gallery" app... but not if I open the picture directly from a download or non-stock camera app.. (If that makes any sense)...

I downloaded and use ASTRO as my file manager (it also has an awesome APP back up system)!

Art_Of_War
What's DOS?
Message 13 of 13

I'll tell you guys what. I unsynced everything imaginable and those pictures from Google Plus are STILL on there on the tablet. I deleted the cached folder from Picassa that stores all of the Google Plus images, still the pictures remain. I deleted them from Google Plus, still the images remained. Heck, I even uninstalled Google Plus from the tablet, and the pictures were gone, but their place holders were still there. Meaning the boxes that the pictures are usually in, were STILL there, even though the pictures were not.

I even took the tablet BACK and reset it to factory standards wiping out everything and starting from scratch. And wouldn't you know it? The pictures are STILL there! I had to laugh. I'm good with it now. After all of that, I'm convinced it's something else and NOT something I'm not doing. Because truth be told, if you have to do all of that to remove pictures from your tablet, the syncing feature should be off by default. Talk about an act of congress to remove some pictures from a device!

I'm cool with it being there as long as I can remove the ones I place on there and that seems to work. Thanks again fellas. I'm sure there'll be other things.