Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 177
Message 1 of 1

Droid Zap your photos and video

With Droid Zap from Motorola you can quickly and easily send your favorite pictures and videos from a Droid Mini, Droid Ultra or Droid Maxx to any Droid with a 4.0+ Android OS. That includes the XT875 (DROID Bionic), XT894 (DROID 4), XT912 (RAZR), XT905 (RAZR M), XT906 (RAZR M), XT907 (RAZR M), XT926 (RAZR HD / MAXX HD), XT1030(Mini), XT1080 (Ultra), MZ609 (XYBOARD), MZ617 (XYBOARD), 6435LVW (HTC DNA), ADR6410 (HTC Incredible).

To use Droid Zap just find a picture or video in your Gallery and swipe up the screen with two fingers from the Droid Mini, Droid Ultra or the Droid Maxx. This will initiate the phone getting the media ready to be sent. You now go to any Mini, Ultra or Maxx and swipe two fingers down on the screen. On any other Droid listed above please install Droid Zap from the Play Store, open the app and swipe down on the two red lines. This will initiate Droid Zap to look around to find any media that someone nearby is sharing.

If it finds something than you will have to opportunity to save it to your phone. It really is that easy. I have used Droid Zap with my wife and it is so easy to use. Sharing pictures and videos has never been easier.

Here is the description of Droid Zap from the Play Store:

Description

"Droid Zap is a fast and easy way to share photos and videos. You can now receive photos and videos from users of DROID Ultra, DROID MAXX, and DROID Mini users that are around you.

This application is intended to work with Zaps that are sent from DROID Ultra, DROID MAXX, and DROID Mini users.

This app will use your smartphone’s GPS/WiFi capability to identify your location -- no NFC or WiFi direct support required. The application does require data network access to download the photos and videos. This application will use your Google ID to setup DROID Zap.

Instantly receive photos and videos with a use of a simple gesture. See tutorials inside the application. You can receive both public Zaps or pin-protect Zaps. For additonal questions or feedback, contact MotoCare at motorola.com/support.

NOTE: This app also upgrades on Ultra family of devices.

Motorola Privacy Policy

www.motorola.com/device-privacy

DROID Zap is copyright 2013 by Motorola Mobility LLC"

Here is a link to the Droid Zap in the Play Store. Please enjoy, it is free!

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.