Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luilao
802.11n
Views: 226
Message 11 of 14

Re: Pinstriping on Screen

It will take at least a week but we quote 7 - 10 Working days. If you like you can do the scheduling part online in your convenience by going to Motorola Repair then scroll down to the lower right under Service and Repair, click on the Submit For Repair and just follow the process. 

designerpaul
What's DOS?
Message 12 of 14

Now I'm back from vacation.  I put my serial number into the warranty checker, and it says that I am out of warranty.  I think Verizon sold me a previously returned tablet as new, at new price.  If this is the case, I wouldn't be surprised if the tablet were returned for the stripes on the screen.

I am currently NOT a happy camper.  I can prove my purchase date with a receipt, but that's beside the point, I shouldn't have to - new should be new, and I shouldn't have to be dealing with other people's problems.

luilao
802.11n
Message 13 of 14

Let me do this in my end, i'll PM you the details that I need to process the repair schedule for you..

designerpaul
What's DOS?
Message 14 of 14

After everything was said and done, Motorola got my tablet on a Friday, and I had it back in my hands the following Tuesday.  The warranty thing was a fluke - the checker looks at the manufacturing date only, once I provided my receipt, they fixed it for me under warranty.  I have to say, Motorola did right by me on this!

tl;dr - My bad, things are great!