Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craigcoker
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,310
Message 1 of 3

0A34032 Ultraslim Wireless Keyboard/Mouse acting up

I just bought this last month.  I've tried loading this onto two ThinkPads, an older R60 running XP and a new X220 with Windows 7.  On both machines, inserting the dongle into a USB port makes the computer go haywire, endlessly opening all software that has a shortcut on the desktop and repeatedly filling all data entry boxes (like Windows log-in password entry box) with an endlessly repeating sequence of the alphabet and numbers 0 -9.  I'm assuming the dongle is faulty and would like to get another one.  Does anyone know how I might order a replacement dongle?

Thanks,

Craig

Lenovo Employee solar
Lenovo Employee
Views: 1,305
Message 2 of 3

Re: 0A34032 Ultraslim Wireless Keyboard/Mouse acting up

Sounds to me like rather that dongle is okay but one or multiple keys on keyboard are stuck and continuesly providing letters to the machines. Try to place keyboard far from PC and use place dongle to test it with mouse only. If works the problem is in keyboard itself

Try to pres Enter keys then to release the stuck. I know this should not happen thou.

Jan Solar
Product Marketing
(not a technical support)
http://blog.lenovo.com/author/jsolar/
Deanoh
Paper Tape
Views: 889
Message 3 of 3

Re: 0A34032 Ultraslim Wireless Keyboard/Mouse acting up

Don;t think you can replace just the dongle.  There is no provision for pairing - it is fixed for the dongle/keyboard/mouse at the factory.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors