Did you mean: 
giovstef75
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,092
Message 1 of 4

Dock Ultra ThinkPad Power Button Led and ThinkPad T560

Hello everyone,

that's my question:

I put the notebook on the docking station (lid shut). I push the docking's power button and the notebook turns on (obviously everything's working fine).

The only thing is that the led of the docking is totally off, while I guess it should be green as the notebook power button is.

Is the power button supposed to be green or this is the normal behaviour?

The notebook firmware is the latest one (BIOS LENOVO N1KET19W (1.06 ), 10/03/2016).

Thanks

Giovanni

mrknight
Paper Tape
Views: 2,883
Message 2 of 4

Re: Dock Ultra ThinkPad Power Button Led and ThinkPad T560

Do you mean the LED that seems to be in the middle of the power button? Yes, that one remains dark for me too. If it's a LED at all? Seems a bit strange if there would be no indicator on the dock that the laptop is powered on.

Edit: I have a T460s.

giovstef75
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,876
Message 3 of 4

Yep, I mean exactly that led. I totally agree with you. It's really strange there's no indicator on the dock. As you can see, no answers yet...

IP13th
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,028
Message 4 of 4

My Lenovo is a T570. Have the same problem. I just bought the T570 + Ultra Dock 90W. I'm not sure, but I think the power LED worked the first time I installed the T570 on the dock sation and turned it on using dock power button. But it doesn't work anymore. I also found some photos on the internet on which the led is on (green). The question is, is it a problem? Or is there a led a all? Is there a way to make it work (if there is one)?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors