Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

External Displays, Options and AccessoriesDisplays, Options and Accessories
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

08-01-2017

Czech Republic

2 Signins

41 Page Views

• Views: 41
  • Message 11 of 11

Re: HELP: Thinkpad bluetooth laser mouse not working

2017-08-01, 22:00 PM

My Lenovo Bluetooth Laser Mouse stopped working one day after one of the updates offered via Lenovo Companion application, and stopped to communicate with my Thinkpad P50. I did not immediately linked the problem to the update. What helped finally was to revert to much older version of bluetooth drivers. I uninstalled the Bluetooth device completely, removed the mouse.  I also fully removed Lenovo Mouse Suite drivers, removed all references to the drivers from register, and let Windows use internal system drive for the mouse. Functions provided by Lenovo Mouse Suite are for me unnecessary. After restart Lenovo Companion immediately offered to update the Bluetooth driver to the newer, but I checked to ignore this update. So updating to newest version of drivers not always helps. My Lenovo, and probably all Lenovo computers came with drivers package on the harddrive in the folder C:/SWTOOLS. So try to use these drivers for the start. Be carefull about versions of OS, in the package was mixture of Win7, Win8, Win10 drivers. My computer came with Win7 preinstalled, but I immediatelly updated to Win10.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)