02-20-2019 02:15 AM
One month ago, I've bought Lenovo Air headphones and since a week, left ear plug is not working.
I can hear the "power on" voice signal but it never pairs to right ear plug that is playing music well.
Any idea how to solve this issue ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-11-2019 04:49 PM
Welcome to the Community,
Have you tried pairing the earphone to other devices, or pair other Bluetooth earphone to the device where you want to connect the Lenovo Air? Are you using the Lenovo Air TWS? If yes, try charging it and check afterwards.
07-12-2019 02:55 PM
I had the same problem a week after buying it. Here is how to solve it:
1. Put your earphones in the box, make sure that its charged. Delete the connection from your device, so that they won't pair with anything when you take them out of the box.
2. Take out both of your earphones from box
3. Turn off both earphones by pressing and keeping button on it for approx 5 seconds. They should flash and turn off.
4. Put them back in the box and take them out again. Now left earphone should not blink anymore, as they are paired again.
5. Connect them again to your device.
Please let me know if it solved your issue.
08-03-2019 02:46 AM - edited 08-03-2019 02:48 AM
THANKS THANKS AND THANKS.....
Working now after 2 months not use. i was looking in many forum and you give the right solution.
Again Thank you.
I have take some minutes to registery on this forum only to give you a Big Thanks