Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

External Displays, Options and AccessoriesDisplays, Options and Accessories
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-08-2019

India

1 Signins

46 Page Views

• Views: 46
  • Message 1 of 8

Lenovo HT10 Earbuds not pairing with each other

2019-11-08, 18:10 PM

Lenovo HT10 earbuds ( Right and left buds not pairing with each other. Both working as separate devices, while connecting to devices showing separate left and right device. Since both connecting separately, not working together. Getting output sound from only side, either left or right depending upon which is active).

Previously faced no issue, both buds were auto pairing earlier.

Tired removing trusted bluetooth earbuds from phone. Than powered off both the earbuds and placed them in box and post which also buds are not pairing. Both buds are blinking when trying to pair them with each other. No success..

Is there any way to reset the earbuds setting to factory setting. I suspect both buds are trying to be master while pairing process. Please advice.

Options

1 Posts

11-09-2019

India

1 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 2 of 8

Re: Lenovo HT10 Earbuds not pairing with each other

2019-11-09, 14:37 PM
Even i too facing the same problem...can anyone help to fix this issue?
Options

1 Posts

11-10-2019

India

1 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 3 of 8

2019-11-10, 9:05 AM

I have the same problem and now I am unable to use the earbuds ... Please someone help me !!

Did you get any solution??

wrote:

Lenovo HT10 earbuds ( Right and left buds not pairing with each other. Both working as separate devices, while connecting to devices showing separate left and right device. Since both connecting separately, not working together. Getting output sound from only side, either left or right depending upon which is active).

Previously faced no issue, both buds were auto pairing earlier.

Tired removing trusted bluetooth earbuds from phone. Than powered off both the earbuds and placed them in box and post which also buds are not pairing. Both buds are blinking when trying to pair them with each other. No success..

Is there any way to reset the earbuds setting to factory setting. I suspect both buds are trying to be master while pairing process. Please advice.

Options

1 Posts

11-12-2019

India

4 Signins

34 Page Views

• Views: 34
  • Message 4 of 8

2019-11-12, 14:29 PM

Bro I also faced same problem. But it's resolved now.

First clear ht10(Both R and L) from your device bluetooth list and turn off the bluetooth.Put the earbuds in charging case.Now the earbuds are off.Now press the button of both the earbuds for more than 5secs when inside charging case.You will see the light blinking on right buds only and not in left bud means they are connected to each other.Now take out both earbuds and connect the HT 10-R with bluetooth.If still facing the problem follow the Ht10 user guide.I got the solution from there only.

Options

1 Posts

12-09-2019

India

1 Signins

19 Page Views

• Views: 19
  • Message 5 of 8

2019-12-09, 10:03 AM

I was also facing the same problem and found your solution in the manual. But now I am facing another problem - earphones won't charge in the charging case unless I connect the case to the charger.

The case is also not showing any LED indicators when I connect the case without the earphones inside (maybe because they are fully charged). When I put the earphones in the case and connect the case to a charger they start charging but when they are fully charged they keep turning on (as they are fully charged and don't detect any current as the case just doesn't do anything when earphones don't require charge) and off (when its on and battery gets a little drained so they don't block the charge).

When I emailed the seller on Amazon he gave me this number 8431190200, after pressing the required numbers no one picks up the call and its disconnected. What can I do, I just bought them a month ago and they are still under warranty.

This issue happened after a trip where the earphones were in my bag and never I never took them out.

Options

1 Posts

02-23-2020

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 6 of 8

Re:Lenovo HT10 Earbuds not pairing with each other

2020-02-23, 13:02 PM
Thanks It worked
Options

1 Posts

06-23-2020

India

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 7 of 8

Re:I have Lenovo HT10 Earbuds, I want them to connect to two phones

2020-06-23, 16:07 PM
I want to right piece to my iphone and the left one to my android how do I stop them from pairing with each other ?
Options

1 Posts

08-23-2020

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 8 of 8

2020-08-23, 10:08 AM
your method worked. thanks
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms