Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 4 (449 Views)

Lenovo L27Q-20 monitor always reset to brightness level 70 when powered off and on

My new Lenovo monitor L27Q-20 (65d4gcc1us) always goes back to 70 brightness when powered on, I manually set it to 40 on the monitor control and it stays until poered off. How do I save the setting? It is attached to a win 10 via HDMI. But I don't think the OS has any influence on this setting. I cnnot find an answer anywhere on the internet.

Guru
Message 2 of 4 (444 Views)

Re: Lenovo L27Q-20 monitor always reset to brightness level 70 when powered off and on

Hi, welcome to the forums.

I don't have that display, so I checked the support site of it.

https://support.lenovo.com/ec/es/solutions/pd104886

I'm not sure if this is relevant but on the "ON-SCREEN DISPLAY (OSD) MENU CONTROL" section it says that some controls can be locked to prevent further changes. I'm not sure if that may be your issue. I don't have this device, so I'm not sure if there is a way to play with it so the settings get stored.

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
"Don't Panic"
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

Re: Lenovo L27Q-20 monitor always reset to brightness level 70 when powered off and on

I also found the option to lock the settings by holding the key for 10 seconds but it does not actually lock it.
Highlighted
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 4 (424 Views)

OK I found a solution or work around. The monitor has a Novo vision option that has 4 different modes
text mode, web mode, video mode, and low blue light.
in text mode I can save and keep my brightness settings. In web mode I can set the brightness but it does not save, Video mode no change can be made. So I left it in text mode and it seems to work.
Top kudoed Authors