Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

External Displays, Options and AccessoriesDisplays, Options and Accessories
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

03-28-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo LC700 7 in 1 USB-C Travel Hub

2021-04-07, 21:40 PM

Product just arrived today. It's to use with Ideapad Flex 5 PC. Using 2 external monitors - one with HDMI cable, other with USB 3.0 cable. When cables are connected to PC directly, everything works fine, desktop is extended to monitors 2 and 3. Or I can mirror them. When I move the cables to the hub, the PC recognizes the USB monitor, but it does not recognize the HDMI one. When I move the cable back directly to the HDMI port on the laptop, everything works fine. Updated the firmware. No change.

Tech Support says it must be a bad HDMI port on the hub. The after sales team will provide a new one. But rather than sitting back and waiting for the new one, which I'm hoping they've diagnosed correctly, is there anything else I can try? I'd be disappointed to wait another week for the replacement hub and still not have this functioning correctly.

Thanks!

Options

3675 Posts

08-02-2018

United States of America

790 Signins

19047 Page Views

• Views: 19047
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo LC700 7 in 1 USB-C Travel Hub

2021-04-08, 12:13 PM

Hello Dave Georgia!

Welcome to community forums

You can try updating the firmware of the docking station here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/accessories/acc500098-lenovo-usb-c-7-in-1-hub-overview-and-service-parts

According to smart find, the Lenovo LC700 & in 1 is not listed as a compatible docking station for the Flex 5 laptop. You can refer to this link: https://accessorysmartfind.lenovo.com/#/search?categoryL1Name=Docking&categoryL2Names&keyword=&pageIndex=1&pageSize=40&query=&subSeriesList=88IPF50&systemId=88IPF50

Jwes_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms