Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

External Displays, Options and AccessoriesDisplays, Options and Accessories
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-22-2021

Ecuador

1 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo TWS right earbud isn't working anymore

2021-07-22, 1:01 AM

Hello everyone, I have an issue with my sister's Lenovo TWS True Wireless Earbuds S1 which doesn't want to connect with her phone, a LG ThinQ G7. We have saw that for some reason the right earbud wasn't turning on anymore, we tried putting it charging on the case but that didn't work, in fact it didn't charge at all so I check if the metal ports if there was some dust or something else but it was totally clean. Then I tried if the left earbud charge in both ports of the case and it works just fine, but the right didn't show any signs of life. In case you ask the earbuds haven't been expose to water, higher or lower temperatures that the indicated in the manual (-15°C~+60°C), or even been dropped to the floor. If anyone knows what's going on with this TWS earbuds please said it in the comments. In any case thanks !

P.S. This earbuds doesn't have more than 6 months of use.

Options

2811 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

299 Signins

14121 Page Views

• Views: 14121
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo TWS right earbud isn't working anymore

2021-07-22, 9:52 AM

Hi KugelblitzArk,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

This is most likely a faulty earbud.  Earbuds are fragile things, and sometimes they just stop working, depending on the price and quality. 

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)