Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 268
Message 11 of 16

Re: Lenovo USB Smartcard Keyboard

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the update and your assistance. I've passed on your feedback to the engineers, we hope to have officially signed drivers available within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

CarlosN
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 223
Message 12 of 16

There is anyway to use keyboard to insert pin code from address (example) instead PINPAD? I'm asking this because we don't use PINPAD and the keyboard not have it. If I use a Microsoft driver, it nos asks to insert pin code on PINPADS but to insert normally from keyboard, but with this driver, ID Card's always give error.

Thanks Smiley Happy

CarlosN
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 156
Message 13 of 16

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 116
Message 14 of 16

Hello,

The newer firmware version has been released to the web
https://support.lenovo.com/sk/en/accessories/pd030141

On the second question regarding the keypad we are still awaiting feedback

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 62
Message 15 of 16

@CarlosN wrote:

There is anyway to use keyboard to insert pin code from address (example) instead PINPAD? I'm asking this because we don't use PINPAD and the keyboard not have it. If I use a Microsoft driver, it nos asks to insert pin code on PINPADS but to insert normally from keyboard, but with this driver, ID Card's always give error.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Hello,

Your middleware is looks to be (SPE) Secure Pin Entry compatibele and therefore asking for the PIN to be entered via PINPAD, hopefully there is an option in the middleware for you to to disable SPE; firmware can't control this unfortunately.

Andy

English Community Leader

CarlosN
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 48
Message 16 of 16

Hello Andy,

Thaks for your reply. Only with lenovo keyboard smartcard it asks by PINPAD. With others smartcards readers works good, not asking PINPAD.

So I asked if it was anything with driver.

Best Regards,

Carlos Novais

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors