Options

4 Posts

12-13-2018

US

1 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Watch 9 Features - Does Anyone Know Of All Features?

2018-12-13, 10:42 AM

Before I ask my before I ask my question I want to stay that I have extensively search Google, I've read the Lenovo 9 manual thoroughly in addition to looking at all Forum conversations in this website thoroughly.

Is there anyone who can direct me to a website or explain concisely about all of the features on the watch and how to press the button to access all features on the watch by pressing the button in various ways.

for example, there is no mention in the for example, there is no mention in the English version of the Lenovo watch 9 instruction manual about accessing the pedometer the air pressing the button. However, when I press the button one time when the device is in watch mode, the minute hand will automatically go to the pedometer on the bottom. However, I have not figured out a way how to exit the pedometer mode and to go back in traditional watch mode. I want to know about that and also all features on the watch that are access and exited by only pressing the button on the watch.

Options

2055 Posts

02-28-2012

EC

1818 Signins

32403 Page Views

• Views: 32403
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Watch 9 Features - Does Anyone Know Of All Features?

2018-12-15, 12:13 PM

Hi redbull707

Sorry for not answering your question. I haven't found any information about the Lenovo Watch 9 on the official US / Europe support pages of the Lenovo web site. It usually means that this product may be for an specific market (like China or India) and not exactly the US, and sometimes this products are only branded by Lenovo. But I can not be sure since I haven't found any official information.

My only advice is to try to get support from other member that has this watch and share your experience:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Smartphone-Accessories-and/bd-p/lp07_en

Maybe (and not officially supported by Lenovo) you can also get some third party applications to help you using this device like https://blog.freeyourgadget.org/

Sorry it is not much.

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic"
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Like" for Ego Boost !!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms