cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retro-Markus
Paper Tape
Views: 821
Message 11 of 15

Re: Thinkpad Ultra Dock not waking / recognizing DVI connected monitor since Windows 1903

I really don't see the pattern here. After having almost a week without any problems it started again last night and continued this morning.

While it worked I did not change anything within my system. The notebook has been in the dock all the time and then all of a sudden the problem is back. When I press the dock's power button the display turns on for a second showing the Windows logo and then it goes into power save mode.

Cheers,

Markus

Christopherfest
Fanfold Paper
Views: 791
Message 12 of 15

Re: Thinkpad Ultra Dock not waking / recognizing DVI connected monitor since Windows 1903

Highlighted
Jupiter9
Punch Card
Views: 741
Message 13 of 15

When I remove the power cable from the docking station and connect it again - monitor turns on.

Jupiter9
Punch Card
Views: 689
Message 14 of 15

One more observation. I turn on the laptop. The monitor does not turn on. Now i wait until the monitor normally turns off. Then I move the mouse and the monitor turns on.

Jupiter9
Punch Card
Views: 651
Message 15 of 15

Another workaround to the problem. Press the sleep button on the keyboard. Then wake up the computer. Now the monitor will turn on. I'm waiting for a patch.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors