Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeff-IG
Paper Tape
Views: 162
Message 1 of 4

Thinksmart Hub 500 & Teams

Trialing a couple of these and according to the docs it will connect to Teams once on the correct SRS version. I have upgraded to SRS 4.0.31 but it will not connect to Teams. All SfB features seem to work just fine. When I boot the device I get the error message "Couldn't connect to Teams". 

I can use the same account and connect to Teams with no issues.

Suggestions?

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 105
Message 2 of 4

Re: Thinksmart Hub 500 & Teams

Hello Jeff, welcome to the Community,

I haven't had the pleasure of testing the device myself but asked around and received the following tips which might help your situation;

Please verify that you have selected Team or Hybrid mode in the SRS settings and the Hub's Office account is Office 365 SKU’s (E1/E3/E5) with Teams enabled.

Hopefully that helps you, please let me know and if not I'll request further advice.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

bmagnant
Paper Tape
Views: 16
Message 3 of 4

It did not help me. I have the same issue.
Jeff-IG
Paper Tape
Views: 7
Message 4 of 4

The account does have an E3 license and the SRS is set to "Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams (default)".

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors