Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

External Displays, Options and AccessoriesDisplays, Options and Accessories
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

08-23-2020

United States Minor Outlying Islands

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 11 of 13

Re:Tiny-in-One 3 (24") Monitor Webcam

2020-11-09, 21:58 PM

We are having the same issue. Our school district just bought 40 of these to support our Virtual teachers (Zoom and Newrow) and no one can get the cameras to work. It's only use at the moment is as a very high priced monitor. I called Tech Support and they wanted to charge me to get these brand new monitors to work. The cables that came with it did not work with our MacBook Airs, so we had to order new cables. Still no camera working. One of our teachers plugged in an old printer cable and got the camera to be recognized by the system but the quality is atrocious. I can't find a driver on Lenovo to download that to see if that's what it needs. Lenovo where are you??? Answer the questions in the community!!!

Options

30 Posts

05-17-2010

United States of America

77 Signins

463 Page Views

• Views: 463
  • Message 12 of 13

2021-01-20, 5:07 AM

Bump here

I have a 7th Gen Thinkpad X1 Carbon and purchased a Tiny in One 24" and a Thinkpad USB C Dock.  I've plugged in the USB cable from the monitor into the dock and can use the speakers and mic just fine, but cannot seem to use the camera.  

Can anyone advise?  Is the camera literally only for use with an integrated PC?  That seems odd given how the speakers/mic work 

Thank you

Options

1 Posts

01-20-2021

Canada

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 13 of 13

2021-01-22, 17:04 PM

I also just received the Lenovo Tiny-in-One Monitor with the touch feature and webcam and I cannot enable either feature. I am using a DP cable to connect the monitor to my HP Elitebook laptop and I have also connected a USB 3.0 cable between the monitor and laptop without success. I tried to search for a driver update for the Monitor on the Lenovo websites but could not find anything that can be installed. I also tried to look for a technical support number to call but the website keeps pointing me to this forum or to the user manual which does not help. So frustrating! If anyone knows what number to call to get a live technical support person to discuss this with, please share. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms