11-20-2012 01:08 PM - edited 11-20-2012 01:10 PM
Lenovo Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
I had the same problem, the mouse worked fine but the keyboard did not. Tried all mentioned ways to solve the problem and none worked for me. So at the very end I took batteries out the keyboard for about a minute or two (couple sec. did not worked for me too) and guess what.. Keyboard started to work after I put batteries back again in keyboard. Tried this way again about 3 times, removed batteries and put back again. So I can say this is the way to solve the problem.
To monitor batteries life install this program, then you'll be sure for connection. Red cross insted of battery life % means no connection.
01-02-2013 08:13 PM - edited 01-02-2013 08:16 PM
I had the same problem and tried all of the above suggestions and combinations of them!
I tried for hours to get the keyboard to work! Eventually I decided to try the keyboard/mouse on a different computer just in case it was one of those annoying "this must be installed before that" type of problems.
Here's what I did:
1) Removed the batteries from keyboard and mouse, gave it a few minutes for any residual charge to diminish.
2) Plugged the receiver into computer and let it finish installing drivers (standard Windows generic drivers)
3) Held F2+F3+F4 keys whilst clicking the batteries into place, then pressed 3
4) Pressed Caps Lock a few times to see if the laptop responded by lighting Caps Lock LED (which it did).
5) Inserted the batteries into the mouse and turned it on.
6) Once both keyboard and mouse were working, I took the receiver out and plugged it into the original computer where the keyboard and mouse continued to work.
Hope that helps.
05-07-2014 07:46 PM
06-30-2014 07:52 AM
I was facing the same issue and I finally got my wireless keyboard to work following the steps indicated here but I had to remove the usb receiver as well.
1- Remove the batteries and the usb receiver
2- Press f2, f3, f4 and put the batteries back holding f2, f3, and f4. The batterie indication light will start to blink
3 - Plug back the usb receiver in the computer holding f2, f3, and f4
4 - The batterie indication light will blink faster indicating the pairing was successful
07-25-2014 07:02 AM
I just noticed this issue yesterday. Tried the F2+F3+F4 thing and it didn't work at first. Here's what did:
1) Left receiver plugged into computer
2) Removed batteries from keyboard and mouse, and left them out overnight
3) Held F2+F3+F4 keys while inserting batteries, then pressed 3 - at this point, keyboard worked
4) Inserted batteries into mouse and turned it on
Thanks to all the previous posts!
08-17-2014 08:00 AM
This worked great for me to connect the keybaord. It seems to have "re-paired" with the dongle.
My mouse however still doesn't work.
Is there a similar procedure to ensure the mouse also syncs with the dongle?
The SNs match up so should work.
I tried holding the buttons down and inserting them, then releasing, which seems to try to do something, but still doesn't work.