Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbv245
What's DOS?
Views: 1,009
Message 1 of 3

EX115 A LOAD OF FRUSTRATION+

Purchased EX115 April 2012.  Was unable to format it until I discovered by accident on the Motorola site access to "Settings Info " which was emailed to me & set-up phone.  Have Internet access, text messages start out as SMS & transform into MMS while they are being written.  Had connection to a driver on my computer, but after installing Motorola 5.5.0 driver, which did nothing for the cell phone, have been unable to reconnect to previous driver, so far.  Bluetooth connects to only 1 device (I have several more but phone cannot find them, HA!!)  Had to enter Contacts manually (100+) as no means of transferring from computer.  Transferring music files 1x1 is a pain.  But I'm able to make calls, text & use what's on the phone.  However, I find the Motorola Support pages difficult to use with little specific info for EX115.  How long will I keep this phone, maybe until iPhone 5 arrives! 

23shridhars
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 3

Re: EX115 A LOAD OF FRUSTRATION+

You have purchased moto ex115 is your mistake....

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 3

Re: EX115 A LOAD OF FRUSTRATION+

@mbv245

Here is a link to the EX112/115 user guide which should help.

Your service provider should be able to answer many of your questions with a phone call to there tech support of a visit to one of there stores. Many providers offer a contacts backup for their phones and some will even use your old phone to cable together and transfer directly all your contact info. Your SIM card from a previous phone may also have all your contacts already stored on it. Again, your Service Provider should be able to help. 

Page 35-36 of the user guide should help with info for your Bluetooth connections. Also see this help page: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/60181/p/30,7494,7692

Having a microSD memory card simplifies transfering music directly onto the card from your PC, this is covered in your user guide on pages 37-39.

Any transition to a smart phone gives a whole new experience to Cell Phone use, whether a Google Android based, or  other brands.

Hoping you got things acomplished with setting up your phone.

Poko