Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunshineorama
What's DOS?
Views: 1,374
Message 1 of 4

EX431G - 2 questions

Hi I have the EX431G qwerty feature phone from TracFone. The user guide is minimal and not helpful at all unfortunately.

1. What is the button that is 3 squares overlapping each other? On this phone it's the bottom right button next to the SYM button and below the period/question mark button.

2. How do I change the text message and voicemail notification sounds? I can't find those settings anywhere.

Thank you.

sunshineorama
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 4

Re: EX431G - 2 questions

Nevermind. It's the english to spanish shortcut I guess. Trial and error helped me find out what that button does. Couldn't the icon be something like En instead of 3 boxes? That would make more sense. no

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 4

sunshineorama said:

Nevermind. It's the english to spanish shortcut I guess. Trial and error helped me find out what that button does. Couldn't the icon be something like En instead of 3 boxes? That would make more sense. no

View original

It looks like windows or screens...not very intuitive.

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
sunshineorama
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 4

I agree. The icon makes no sense for what it does. I was hoping it would be useful for me, but it’s not. I don’t have any reason to use the few spanish-specific alphabetic characters like ñ or the upside down exclamation point. :P Oh well. Maybe Motorola will see this post and rethink their use of that button.