Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stanleyportela
What's DOS?
Views: 1,029
Message 1 of 4

Moto Ex122 Software

Hi!

For motorola ex122...Anyone knows which software should be used for synching (Internet access, music, photos, etc)???

Thanks

ex-moto-guy
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto Ex122 Software

I too have been searching for a month on how sync contacts on my EX series phone (EX 122).  I finally connected to support in a live chat and was told that there is no software and no support for adding or backing up contact info, or sync-ing contact information with your pc. (he said he was sorry and that helped a lot). To me, this is completely outrageous.  If, for whatever bizarre reason, Motorola chooses to market a phone whose contact application is completely isolated from the wide world of sync, wouldn't you think that should be posted, in bold letters, on every box, clearly be spelled out in specifications and warning notices posted for the consumer? When I bought this phone, it never even crossed my mind that this situation could even exist - who would even suspect it in this day and age? This is my third Motorola phone and I was completely blindsided.  At the very least, Motorola should make clear what their intentions are with this phone.  Will there never be an app to support contact sync?  Are there alternatives? If anyone on this forum has solved this problem, I would be grateful to hear it.

... and if anyone has some insight into the marketing strategy here, I would be amused to hear it.

stanleyportela
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

Well, I fully agree with you. It is incredible that a company like Motorola would do this. Motorola should immediately provide a solution. I bought it because it supported 32 GB cards, and it does... but you can´t do nothing with it. No syncing, no music, no email. My old Nokia 5310 is more useful than this phone.

I invite every ex122 owner to request a solution from Motorola.

f_kneepkens
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 4

Obviously Motorola does not care about their customers.Yell