01-12-2021

US

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

HP LaserJet 2200 PCL5 - Printer Error when connecting to a T15

2021-01-12, 17:51 PM

I just set up a new T15 and downloaded the drivers for my HP LaserJet 2200 PCL5.  It appears that the drivers are installed properly and my computer recognizes that the printer is installed.  When I try to print anything (no matter what type of doc it is), it gives me a print error.  I clear the print que and try again, same results.  I tried turning off the printer, unplugging the printer, turning off my computer.  Then I plugged the printer back in, turned it on, and then restarted my computer.  It didn’t help.   I’m stuck.  I tried Lenovo technical support, but they kept me on hold for 34 minutes and I finally hung up.

I googled and found the attached issue, but when I tried to change it in the printer properties it now it show that she has 2 laser jet printers installed but she can’t see either as installed. 

Is there anything you can recommend to fix?

Options

1939 Posts

08-02-2018

US

705 Signins

10736 Page Views

• Views: 10736
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:HP LaserJet 2200 PCL5 - Printer Error when connecting to a T15

2021-01-12, 20:56 PM

Hi GC27519!

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums.

Can you send a screenshot of the exact message that you are getting? Have you tried disconnecting the printer from your computer and reconnecting it? If the issue persists, try uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it.

Let us know how it goes.

Jwes_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms