Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rperkins
Not applicable
Views: 339
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 260 SCCM image boot-looping on AtiPcie.sys

We're trying to re-image all 250 of our Lenovo Yoga 260's using SCCM. Since we're not sure if our previous captured image is clean, we're imaging with the Windows 10 1803 WIM file from the ISO.

This works on all of our Dell's and the Yoga 12's, but not the Yoga 260's. We try to add the tp_yoga260_w1064_201710 SCCM driver pack, but either way, after imaging, it blue-screens on the first boot after imaging, then when starting up with logging, it says:

"The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors:

File: \WINDOWS\System32\drivers\AtiPcie.sys

Error code: 0xc0000359"

I'm also getting a red X when trying to import the entire driver pack, but when I leave out the camera driver, it imports fine. (I've tried imaging without the camera driver--same result.)

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.

tlawson
Not applicable
Views: 268
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 260 SCCM image boot-looping on AtiPcie.sys

I have deployed my Yoga 260  here in SCCM with Windows 10 1803.  I target just the drivers from the driver pack so there arent any extra drivers being deployed.  I have not seen any issues in my deployments.  I have searched our driver pack and there is not AtiPcie.sys file.  You may be getting a driver from another model imported if you are not targeting your driver groups correctly.  What method are you using to target just the Yoga 260 drivers and prevent others from being loaded?

TLawson

rperkins
Not applicable
Views: 253
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 260 SCCM image boot-looping on AtiPcie.sys

That was exactly it. Had an "Apply Device Drivers" task that was grabbing any drivers it thought were "compatible" and shoving it onto the machine. Obviously, it was a poor judge of what was compatible. Disabled the task. My other task to Apply Driver Package Yoga 260 worked fine. Thank you for your help!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors