Message 1 of 3

Milestone + Exchange 2007 Calendar Sync

OK.  Here is my setup:

Windows 2003

SP2

Exchange 2007

Model - A854

Firmware - 2.1-update1

I have been through several attempts to connect my Milestone to our Exchange Server.  Both creating the account via Accounts & Sync and then creating it straight from the Corporate Calendar.  I have tested this over Cellular Network and Wi-FI  My problem is this:

Email - OK

Contacts - OK

Calendar - Sync Failed

I have reviewed page after page and forum after forum with no sucess.  This is very discouraging and I am about ready to return my phone.  Can anyone help? Or point to somewhere on the phone that I can see some debug info?

Moto_Andy
What's DOS?
Views: 193
Message 2 of 3

Re: Milestone + Exchange 2007 Calendar Sync

Zodell,

Here is Moto_Andy and I would like you to try a force stop on the calendaring and start it again.  We seen cases that this may help you with syncing your calendar.

Option 1.

Click on Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, find the application called Calendar Sync (may have to click ALL on the top of the screen).

Click on Force Stop.  Wait few min and see if you can reopen the Calendar.

Option 2.

If Option 1 is not working for you, try to click on Running Services under Applications Settings, than stop the service called SyncManager than restart the phone.

Thanks

Moto_Andy

zodell
What's DOS?
Views: 193
Message 3 of 3

Re: Milestone + Exchange 2007 Calendar Sync

I tried that last week and just for the fun of it tried it again this afternoon.  Just won't sync calendars.  Phone went back this afternoon and got a HTC.  Thanks anyway.