Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zombietag
What's DOS?
Views: 324
Message 1 of 4

motorola defy automatically hides contacts

ive had my phone for about a month and ive noticed that it keeps hiding contacts automatically without telling me, mostly facebook contacts. its not extremely annoying, because if you search for them they still pop up. but if im just browsing through my contacts, a huge chunk of them are gone. i might even say more than half. its a little frustrating because i didnt choose for any of them to be hidden, and to the best of my knowledge, the only the way to unhide them is to click individually through each one on the hidden contacts menu. not gonna happen.

any ideas of how to change this?

brendo1
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 4

Re: motorola defy automatically hides contacts

definitely gone?  can you scroll left or right in teh phone book to get the full contact list instead of just the most recently used ones?

zombietag
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

scrolling left and right gives me history or fb status updates things like that. my contacts arent deleted, just hidden.

brendo1
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 4

from the home screen, hit the "contacts" button first then scroll left and right to see what is there (all or history of contacts).  I got most of mine back by re-importing them from my SIM again.  I had to unhide a few but I think I had deleted them from the phone anyway on the PC Portal page, they were old contacts I hardly used.  If nothing works, you might have to unhide them all, I haven't found any other way around it.