cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leobg
Fanfold Paper
Views: 687
Message 911 of 913

Re: Droid Pro / Droid 2 Global owners: How is corporate sync working for you?

caveman33 wrote:

^^Deja' Vu anyone?^^

Since Gingerbread was released my issues with corporate sync are completely gone. Works absolutely perfect ever since.

As a note - I have decided to start fresh with Gingerbread, so I wiped my phone after the update. Haven't had an issue since.

Overal Gingerbread update made this phone what it had to be first place. A reliable business phone.

caveman33
What's DOS?
Message 912 of 913

It seems the overwelming majority of issues have finally been resolved with the GB release. Unfortunately I dropped the Moto devices after roughly a year of fighting the sync issues, hence my sarcasm when I see a moderator drop a canned "All sync issues have been resolved" post.

My apologies Moto, congrats on finally resolving an issue that existed through the life and launch of several devices.

tr1anglessk
What's DOS?
Message 913 of 913

Hi Michael, Do you know if there is a solution yet for the CorporateSync after battery mode is set to Nighttime Saver?

I am new. I have never posted before in my life to anything. After reading this forum, and the things you said, my mind clicked on your last comment about Nighttime Saver. A few days ago I changed that setting and now corporate sync does not work anymore.

I changed the setting for battery mode back to performance, and I pulled the battery to no success. What else can I do? What have the solutions been when you know the problem was the Nighttime Saver mode?

1.3.380.MB870.Verizon.en.US

Microsoft Outlook 2010

Data Delivery: there seems to be a problem here, "Email and Corporate Sync" option is grayed out. Social Applications is set to sync over a wireless connection but I cannot access Email and Corporate Sync