Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
appleseed
What's DOS?
Views: 589
Message 11 of 16

Re: Email read/not-read status, not syncing

for 2007 exchange, yes. that is correct. they properly mark read, forward, reply actions in my owa and outlook client on exchange from my sam and htc phones.

using htc inspire

samsung galacy iis

fxholl
What's DOS?
Message 12 of 16

Ok, let me look into it.

appleseed
What's DOS?
Message 13 of 16

ok, thank you.

fxholl
What's DOS?
Message 14 of 16

I apologize, I was (partially) incorrect: Read/unread state should be syncronized, including on Motorola phone against Exchange 2003 or 2007.   If it is not, then indeed there is a problem.

What should not be syncronized is the reply state (so the  Forward or reply icons you will see on the device will not be seen in Outlook or OWA) .  That feature was introduced with ActiveSync 14 with Exchange 2010.

Sorry for the confusion.

mlevy1
What's DOS?
Message 15 of 16

I can add a second data point to this discussion. My first Droid, the original, would sync the read/unread status. I upgraded to a Bionic which doesn't. I am now using Touchdown which also works properly.

Bartlett
What's DOS?
Message 16 of 16

I my having same problem on the Pro+...

I setup my Corporate Sync using the settings for hotmail and I get messages but if I read them on my phone..the message will should a unread on hotmail.com website...Ideas?  Is this a known issue or is my setting wrong...Other apps (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hotmail.Z7) work great on the same phone but I would like to use the universal inbox.

Are someone help?