08-12-2011 12:43 PM
I have a issue with my Motorola Fliprout. i bought is just today. and when i turn it on. it keep turning on and off. after 5 seconds off screens comes on it goes back off and on again. please help he out this.
Message was edited by: AlphaDog - moved to new thread - not related to wifi thread it was in
08-12-2011 02:15 PM
Is this a brand new phone?
Try turning it on without any SD card or SIM card? If the problem persists it may need a repair.
You could also try a hardware reset:
1. with phone off, hold power button and X button
2. when logo appears release power, but hold X
3. hold x button until triangle with exclamation point appers
4. release x, tap power button one time
5. arrow down (or volume button down) to wipe data/factory reset
6. Enter button to select
7. select yes to confirm and enter button to begin erase