Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irish_bird_78
What's DOS?
Views: 146
Message 1 of 2

Gmail account has disappeared

Hello,

I have the Motorola FlipOut - it was a replacement phone from AT&T because my BackFlip bit the dust after a year. Can't say I'm particularly impressed with the FlipOut either...

But onto the main issue (I have many with this phone!) -- as of yesterday, my Gmail account is no longer on my phone. My Yahoo, Facebook and Twitter profiles are fine. When I try to add my Gmail account, it says that there are issues adding it. I don't understand!

And it also keeps unlinking contacts - so people I connected in my address book to their Facebook keep unlinking. Annoying!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kate

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 146
Message 2 of 2

Re: Gmail account has disappeared

irish_bird_78 wrote:

Hello,

I have the Motorola FlipOut - it was a replacement phone from AT&T because my BackFlip bit the dust after a year. Can't say I'm particularly impressed with the FlipOut either...

But onto the main issue (I have many with this phone!) -- as of yesterday, my Gmail account is no longer on my phone. My Yahoo, Facebook and Twitter profiles are fine. When I try to add my Gmail account, it says that there are issues adding it. I don't understand!

And it also keeps unlinking contacts - so people I connected in my address book to their Facebook keep unlinking. Annoying!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kate

So your gmail account just disappeared?  Can you access the Android Market?  That just seems strange.

You can unlink your contacts by opening the contact and press the menu button, unlink.  But it sounds like you have tried this without success?

Thanks,

J