Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ishahad
What's DOS?
Views: 353
Message 1 of 6

problem with the arabic support

Hello everyone .. I have a problem with my phone .. it can't read arabic language it gave me small squares I really need the arabic language to communicate with the people I know ... I bought my phone one month ago and I can't find any solution for  my problem ...

I badly need support for the arabic language please help me so I could start enjoying my phone again .

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 6

Re: problem with the arabic support

you have posted in the US Flipout section. Is your phone from the US?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
ishahad
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 6

yes it is from the US .

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 4 of 6

All I can suggest is another keyboard from the market - there are 3rd party apps that have additional language support.

There are keyboards and SMS clients that support Arabic. I am not sure about email.

The flipout was built for the US market. If you can't find additional software you may want to consider a phone that is made for your region of the world.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
ishahad
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 6

I already tried a lot of apps and none of them worked ... I don't want a keyboard I want the language itself in my flip out I want to READ in Arabic  . Is there is any way I can change the whole software into a one that support Arabic ?? 

I have to say it is not a smart phone if it only speak one language ..

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 6 of 6

The localizations on the phone are reached in the settings menu (languages and keyboard) - but because the phone was not designed or marketed for your region, it is limited to the languages you see - mostly North and South Amarica where AT&T sells their products.

So it does "speak" many languages - but not Arabic.