Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctay
What's DOS?
Views: 292
Message 1 of 4

2.2 update help??

Hey guys, I just got my flipside today through insurance because i lost my backflip.  I tried doing the 2.2 update but the phone is stuck on the motorola start up screen. It has a red motorola logo that just blinks on and off.  It has been like that for 50 minutes.  Is it suppose to take this long or is my phone broken?? I cannot go through insurance again because I've lost my phone twice and went through insurance twice within a year.  What do I do? Please help guys..

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 4

Re: 2.2 update help??

ctay wrote:

Hey guys, I just got my flipside today through insurance because i lost my backflip.  I tried doing the 2.2 update but the phone is stuck on the motorola start up screen. It has a red motorola logo that just blinks on and off.  It has been like that for 50 minutes.  Is it suppose to take this long or is my phone broken?? I cannot go through insurance again because I've lost my phone twice and went through insurance twice within a year.  What do I do? Please help guys..

Welcome to the Forum!

Which way did you try to upgrade your phone?

Thanks,

J

ctay
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

I did it the way on the motorola forum and followed the instructions step by step =/

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 4 of 4

Sorry for the delay. 

Are you still having this issue?

Thanks,

J