Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbaker540
What's DOS?
Views: 413
Message 21 of 85

Re: Flipside Touchscreen Issues....

I just exchanged mine again.  I hope to not have the same issue...If i have the same problem again ATT agreed to exchange it with a windows phone.  I will deffienetly go that route.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 22 of 85

mbaker540 wrote:

I just exchanged mine again.  I hope to not have the same issue...If i have the same problem again ATT agreed to exchange it with a windows phone.  I will deffienetly go that route.

No, not a windows phone...lol

Anyways, I wish you better luck with this Flipside.  I did pass on your info to Motorola.  I know that sometime they will flag that IMEI number to be sent back directly to an engineer for troubleshooting reason.

Thank you for your understanding,

J

mbaker540
What's DOS?
Message 23 of 85

Thanks.....I will keep you posted on whats up........Im gonna try this one...for my sanities sake i hope it works....

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 24 of 85

Don't get the windows phone. If anything, get a Bravo. It has actually gone to a lower price then flipside so you may get some money back and it is a great phone. Faster CPU, larger screen, better battery. Other then the lack of physical keyboard (I have found swype to almost removes the need for it) it is a better phone. For some reason, not selling as well. I am guessing people who don't care for the physical keyboard go for the iPhone.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 25 of 85

dgrbovic wrote:

Don't get the windows phone. If anything, get a Bravo. It has actually gone to a lower price then flipside so you may get some money back and it is a great phone. Faster CPU, larger screen, better battery. Other then the lack of physical keyboard (I have found swype to almost removes the need for it) it is a better phone. For some reason, not selling as well. I am guessing people who don't care for the physical keyboard go for the iPhone.

Agreed!  Bravo looks like a great phone.

Hey dgrbovic, is it against the rules to say that "i" word on here?

Thanks,

J

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 26 of 85

@mullins_j,

Sorry about that. My bad. Won't happen again

bryanh1
What's DOS?
Message 27 of 85

Wellm the third one has the same problem as the first two.  Wil  be taking it back this weekend and getting a different Droid.  It's quite disappointing as my daughter really likes this phones layout.  What can you do.......

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 28 of 85

What are the problems that you have been having with the touch screens?

Thanks,

J

Connected by MOTOBLUR™

bryanh1
What's DOS?
Message 29 of 85

Exactly the problems listed in the opening post.  Screen stops responding, or only responds to some places.  The other keys on the front also become unresponsive.  Have to open the slider to the full keyboard to get anything to work.

coscro
What's DOS?
Message 30 of 85

I'm having the same issues.  It auto-dials people and just really has become an awful phone.  No to mention I get device full or low storage messages all the time.    I got mine at radioshack and will be doing a return soon.   I like the design, but the quality stinks.