Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rkenman44
What's DOS?
Views: 297
Message 1 of 3

Setting up as a gophone

I purchased a motorola flipside phone (as new) from ebay. Excellent looking phone but am having trouble getting started. Instructions says I need to register to motoblur. I try to register to motoblur but an error comes up saying can't connect at this time. Is there a way to use the phone without registering to motoblur? I've installed my gophone simcard. I was assured the phone would work (got ebay purchase protection) as the seller was a at&t tech. Anxious to get started using the phone. Like all the research reports. Thanks, Richard

rkenman44
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 3

Re: Setting up as a gophone

I purchased a motorola flipside phone (as new) from ebay. Excellent looking phone but am having trouble getting started. Instructions says I need to register to motoblur. I try to register to motoblur but an error comes up saying can't connect at this time. Is there a way to use the phone without registering to motoblur? I've installed my gophone simcard. I was assured the phone would work (got ebay purchase protection) as the seller was a at&t tech. Anxious to get started using the phone. Like all the research reports. Thanks, Richard

rkenman44
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3

Re: Setting up as a gophone

finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Thanks, Richard

www.WeWillPraiseTheLORD.com