lukasz3
Paper Tape
Views: 938
Message 1 of 3

BIOS Update Utility X230 - wrong checksums

Hello,

I'm trying to download newest BIOS Update Utility for my X230

https://support.lenovo.com/pl/en/downloads/ds029187

after download I checked checksums of downloaded file and they didn't match. I think I eliminated an error on my side, as I downloaded and checked this file on two different computers, on two different systems(Windows and Debian) and using two different ISPs. Every time checksums were wrong.

Can someone from Lenovo look into this problem?

Has anyone else have this problem as well?

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 920
Message 2 of 3

Re: BIOS Update Utility X230 - wrong checksums

Yes it looks like the support site is showing the checksum of the previous BIOS update file. Well-spotted!

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 871
Message 3 of 3

Re: BIOS Update Utility X230 - wrong checksums

Hello,

Thanks for reporting this, it should now be resolved but might take an hour or two, after this post, for the servers to synchonise. Perhaps you could check back again later and let us know?

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals