Options

1 Posts

07-30-2016

US

5 Signins

69 Page Views

• Views: 69
  • Message 1 of 2

Blue tooth fixed, thanks to Lenovo premium support!

2016-11-23, 1:00 AM

This desktop from Lenovo has been the best computer I have ever own by far. Not a single problem until last night when suddenly my blue tooth suddenly disappeared after a re-boot. Just recently got a pair of blue tooth head phones and was really disappointed. No problem, I got the "premium" Lenovo support package with a 855 number to take of things. Was told my "premium" support did not cover this because it was a software problem ... ah what? But hey, for $20 more a month we'll take care of your problem. Say what? I was furious and was not about to fork over another $200.  If that didn't make me mad enough the monitone customer support person was speaking from an obviously pre-scripted answers and responses to my fury. Then gave me as fake a pleasant good bye as I've ever heard after I refused multiple times her attempts to upsell me in different ways. One time fix for $99, yearly for 199$ or 20/month for 10 months.

I was furious. Now I was determined to fix this thing myself. Suddenly I remembered a blue tooth dongle left over from the computer this one replaced. Put it in, all works fine and didn't spend a dime. Hope this helps someone else who thought like I did that "premium service" meant just that and not what I got.

Options

2 Posts

06-24-2016

US

4 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Blue tooth fixed, thanks to Lenovo premium support!

2016-11-23, 2:04 AM

Thats exactly what said in this thread.  Plus I think the speeds will be faster it was taking 20sec to transfer 3mb with this crappy QCA61x4 M.2 card. I have a Y900 by the way.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete