Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
默默
Punch Card
Views: 5,329
Message 1 of 81

Cannot log on during recovery disk creation

When using Lenovo USB Recovery Creator to log in the Lenovo ID, Communication with the Lenovo Support site has been interrupted.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 5,296
Message 2 of 81

Re: Cannot log on during recovery disk creation

I am aware there was an issue with a section of the support site earlier today which has been resolved and may have been the cause of what you experienced.  Clicking Send Error to Lenovo will have notified the correct team regarding your issue.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

默默
Punch Card
Views: 5,283
Message 3 of 81

预计什么时候修复这个问题

Admin / Google Translate

Expected when to fix this problem

Admin note; If you wish to post in Chinese that's fine but please post a translation using web tools if required; English is the language of this Community.  The Chinese language Community is at  https://club.lenovo.com.cn/
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 5,277
Message 4 of 81

Sorry but currently I am unable to answer that question but the issue has been reported.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

默默
Punch Card
Views: 5,267
Message 5 of 81

OK, Thanks
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 5,236
Message 6 of 81

I've been informed that the issue has been fixed, if you haven't already you might like to try again.  If it doesn't work on the first attempt you might need to clear your browser's cache and cookies or try another browser.

Andy

English Community Leader

it_adam
Paper Tape
Views: 5,204
Message 7 of 81

We just experienced the same issue reported at the beginning of this thread - when attempting to log into the Lenovo USB Recovery Creator, we are met with the error message "Communication with the Lenovo Support site has been interrupted." For reference, this was on a brand new Lenovo system that had not accessed the site previously... or any other site for that matter. This was a brand new download of the USB Recovery Creator as well. Any suggestions on how to resolve this would be appreciated.
Steve506
What's DOS?
Views: 5,178
Message 8 of 81

I have the same issue. It is not a browser problem, or at least not directly - I can log into the support site without any problems. It seems to be specific to the Recovery Creator tool. Also on a brand new system here.

mshafex
Paper Tape
Views: 5,060
Message 9 of 81

I submitted an order for my Y520 and when i try to login in the lenovo usb recovery creator i keep getting this error "communication with the lenovo support site has been interrupted"Screenshot (16).png

Moderator comment: Merged in. Subject edited.

默默
Punch Card
Views: 5,080
Message 10 of 81

This problem is still unresolved. It has nothing to do with the browser.It may be that the software has a problem and hopes to get the solution as soon as possible.Thanks!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals