Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frankba771
Paper Tape
Views: 2,183
Message 41 of 83

Re: Cannot log on during recovery disk creation

I just tried to log into the USB recovery tool today, seems like this issue is still a problem.  Any updates Lenovo?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 2,115
Message 42 of 83

Just tested.  It's working again.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Highlighted
techie2014
What's DOS?
Views: 1,960
Message 43 of 83

I just tried agian and am still having issues. I can't get any further than Communication with teh Lenovo Support site has been interrupted. Are there any udates?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,918
Message 44 of 83

Failed for me earlier today but is working for me now.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

techie2014
What's DOS?
Views: 1,916
Message 45 of 83

Thanks. I tried again this morning and it worked. (Dropped connection during download attempt 1 though...second attempt went fine).

Pery
Paper Tape
Views: 1,748
Message 46 of 83

Hello Andy,

Lenovo USB Recovery Creator is informing me that

COMMUNICATION WITH THE LENOVO SUPPORT SITE HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED.

Isn't there a service monitoring for the back-end to ensure a continuously up and running service in order that us the users don't have to report you that this Lenovo USB Recovery Creator can not do its job again?

PLEASE FIND A SOLUTION THAT IMPROVES THE SERVICE, and do monitoring for yourself.

When can I expect the service to be back again?

Laszlo.

tchrist
Paper Tape
Views: 1,698
Message 47 of 83

My first time using this utility and am getting this same message "Communication with the Lenovo Support site has been interrupted.".  Right when I try to log in.  I register, received the link, following directions and steps.  This is very frustrating.  Nothing was being blocked by our firewall from my machine.

bradMil
Paper Tape
Views: 1,505
Message 48 of 83

Same issue again 

roxbits
Paper Tape
Views: 1,431
Message 49 of 83

I just spent 2K on a yoga 920 after reading amazing reviews.  One week later, I'm needing to reset to factory settings and I did not make a system recovery disk (who knew? I always used too, but got complacent).

I cannot get to through past the USB Recovery Creator as I get the error messge "Communication with the Lenovo support site has been interrupted.".  I also had a new 64 gb jump drive installed as the directions stated.

Since that error message, I now have lost my wireless network settings.

I AM REGRETING my decision to buy this laptop!  It's been nothing but pain for this past week.  New computer?  pish!  I also bought a new cheap desktop - 1/2 hour, it's set up and no issues since! 

bismarckpalm
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,301
Message 50 of 83

I am having the same problem.  Please advise.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals