BD

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

Clean ME region for Thinkpad T430

2020-10-15, 8:50 AM

Dear Concern, 

My thinkpad T430 has some issues. It shut down automatically if I unplug it. Sometimes I am not able to turn on the laptop easily. My technician told that I need a clean ME region to solve the issues. How I could get a clean ME region?

Options

3268 Posts

12-22-2008

CA

12329 Signins

177478 Page Views

• Views: 177478
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Clean ME region for Thinkpad T430

2020-10-15, 15:22 PM

@ mdAzim wrote:

Dear Concern, 

My thinkpad T430 has some issues. It shut down automatically if I unplug it. Sometimes I am not able to turn on the laptop easily. My technician told that I need a clean ME region to solve the issues. How I could get a clean ME region?

Welcome to the forum.

First, this is something I know next to nothing about. Here is some information I found via Google: Guide-How To: Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization and Intel (CS)ME, CS(TXE), CS(SPS), PMC, PHY & PCHC: Firmware Repositories. You may want to post on that forum for more information. There is also this thread from this forum: T430 - powers down exactly every 30 minutes, cannot configure or update bios.

Second, this is something that if done incorrectly could damage your system and make it unusable. Proceed with caution.

Using Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete