cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
romanoitalia
What's DOS?
Views: 180
Message 1 of 3

Customer support in Italy - Incredibly bad experience!

Hi Lenovo!

i am really sad to tell you about my terrible experience with your customer service in Italy! The worst customer service I ever met in 50 Years! The detatchable Keyboard on my Tablet PC stopped working, and I coundn't fix it. So I just tried to find an official service center in my surroundings, since the guarantee is still active!

I got to the website and started searching. So...:

-If you try to get a service ticket, you have to pick your country: Italy is NOT LISTED!

-If you try to get information via chat, they tell you you have to wait around 12 minutes, with 5-6 people in the queue. The minutes then become 30-35, and as soon as it is your turn, they tell you THERE IS NO OPERATOR AVAILABLE!!

-If you try sending a mail by the redirection from chat service, you get an immediate answer with only a Lenovo Logo, and nothing more. Any other mail you follow GETS NO ANSWER!!!

-If you try to phone, there is no free number, so you pay the call. The automatic voice has endless questions for you, just wasting time, so it takes 3-5 minutes before you are directed to an operator. Then the call is never responded, but instead YOU ARE ASKED ABOUT YOUR SATISFACTION ABOUT LENOVOS CALL CENTER!!!!

I tried this morning from 9 AM to now 12:45 AM, almost 4 hours, and that's it! NOTHING! Now I contacted the store that sold me the item one year ago, and the nicely told me they will find a official repair service for me! I thanked them very much, and then promised them: I will buy other things in your store, but if that's customer service, I'LL NEVER BUY A LENOVO AGAIN! 

That's all folks, sadly, but you deserve it. 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 145
Message 2 of 3

Re: Customer support in Italy - Incredibly bad experience!

Hello and welcome to the Community,

I'm sorry that your support experience hasn't met your expectations, certainly not what we would also expect our customers to experience. I will be passing on your comments to the relevant team.

Thanks for posting and making us aware.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 113
Message 3 of 3

Re: Customer support in Italy - Incredibly bad experience!

Hello,

Just to follow up. I've been requested to open a complait in regard to your experience, could I ask you to please send me the following information by private message;

Full Name;
Telephone No.;
email address;
System Type;
System s/n;

Thanks in advance

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale