Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shadu75
Paper Tape
Views: 1,488
Message 1 of 4

Email support form allways complain about "not a valid phone number format"

Hello

The email support form refuses to submit my request. The phone number format seems to be the problem. I live in Switzerland and I have tried to use following formats. Does anybody know how the phone number should be formated?

+XX-XX-XXX-XXXX

+XX XX XXX XX XX

(XX) XX XXX XX XX

(XX) XX XXX XXXX

00XX XX XXX XXXX

00XX XX XXX XX XX

This issue is pretty much annoying since a simple remark about the phone number format in the email support form would mitigate the problem.

Many thanks for your help

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,470
Message 2 of 4

Re: Email support form allways complain about "not a valid phone number format"

Hi shadu75,

Looking at my pre completed form when I enter the tool my phone number is showing with no gaps between any digits and with 00 at the front, looks like a method you haven't listed above e.g. 0012345678901

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

PavelKR
Paper Tape
Views: 937
Message 3 of 4

That isn't helpfull, 00 in the beginning and still get a message that phone fomat is not valid. Is that a way to prevent from us to contact by mail? Didn't see ever a site that uses different international format, and doesn't give any clue

sophware
Punch Card
Views: 587
Message 4 of 4

I have the same issue as the original poster. As with them, the answer was not helpful.

It is amazing to me this problem would exist. It is preventing me from getting assistance.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals