Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsFeedback on the support site
All Forum Topics
Options

54 Posts

02-12-2015

Canada

64 Signins

479 Page Views

• Views: 479
  • Message 1 of 5

Getting '502 - Web server received an invalid response" on Lenovo support site

2017-06-27, 16:07 PM

I've seen this before, but it's been especially bad the past two days. If I go to Lenovo's support site at lenovo.com/support, search for drivers, select "Data Center Support", and enter my server's serial number, I eventually get "502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server." Doesn't matter if I try this from my phone or other computers...  Arghhh.... Please someone fix this. Thanks!

Options

11226 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32975 Signins

1229965 Page Views

• Views: 1229965
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Getting '502 - Web server received an invalid response" on Lenovo support site

2017-06-28, 11:17 AM

Hello,

I've so far been unable to reproduce what you have described; I go to the support site  and then copy a serial number into the "Find Your Product" field and it takes me to where I expect to land. 

Now the question remains whether or not this might be something associated the system type or serial number you have entered, has this occurred using different serials or just one and, different serials but same system type?  If just one serial could you send me that by private message please; I'd like to try it, and if it is just one system type could could post the MTM please?

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

54 Posts

02-12-2015

Canada

64 Signins

479 Page Views

• Views: 479
  • Message 3 of 5

Re: Getting '502 - Web server received an invalid response" on Lenovo support site

2017-09-13, 15:55 PM

This seemed to be a temporary blip. I tried a few days later and it worked fine again.

Options

4 Posts

07-23-2018

Germany

12 Signins

92 Page Views

• Views: 92
  • Message 4 of 5

2018-07-23, 9:01 AM

Getting 502 error all over again when I'm trying to access the support site currently. Full error message:

> 502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

> There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

This is really frustrating.

Options

11226 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32975 Signins

1229965 Page Views

• Views: 1229965
  • Message 5 of 5

2018-07-23, 9:06 AM

Hello,

Yes, the support site is experiencing an issue which is being looked into, hopefully the outage won't last too long.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)