07-21-2020

US

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 3

Horrible Customer Service, has cost me $400

2020-07-21, 15:13 PM
Hi - I’ve been back and forth on the phone with Lenovo customer service at least 25-30 times since may. This has cost hours of my time and hundreds of dollars (a large portion of the cost of the product). The initial computer they send me was defective, and I had to move a flight which cost $400. I moved out of the original shipping address, and so kindly asked them to change the shipping address. I’ve called multiple times, only to find out every single time they have not changed from the old shipping address (even though they said they changed the shipping address the first time). Most times I was calling about the payment falling off. Now, the computer is coming much later than expected, the haven’t changed the shipping address, I’m close to having having to change the flight again, and there’s no manager I can talk to. This has cost lots of money and time. Is there any management I can talk to or reparations I can get for how much this incompetence has cost me? Thanks!
Options

2 Posts

07-21-2020

US

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 2 of 3

Re:Horrible Customer Service, has cost me $400

2020-07-21, 15:17 PM
Initially, I was charged twice for the product and I had to call many times to settle the over charge.
Options

2 Posts

07-21-2020

US

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 3 of 3

Re:Horrible Customer Service, has cost me $400

2020-07-21, 18:29 PM

After being told there is no management to talk to by customer service many times and being on hold for hours to wait for management with no response, this is kindly being handled by C with ID *******, after about 3 months of a 1-3 hours a week on the phone with Lenovo customer service

Admin note; post edited for privacy in accordance with the Community Guidelines.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete