Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Husjord
Not applicable
Views: 1,039
Message 1 of 6

MTSA service for service complaints NOT WORKING

Im writing this to let you know your MTSA service is yet not working for me. I tried to submit a simple product complaint for weeks now, providing Lenovo with detailed info on what seems to be broken with the MTSA service. But it seems like noone cares. 

This is what I get when I log into the MTSA web solution:
Lenovo.PNG

As you can see the web service translates into Norwegian. The translation however is completely wrong and meaningsless, something about admin access and CD support. The submit service ticket option is removed. THere is nothing I can click which is remotely related to submitting any service question or complaint. If I click Admin support, I get this page, which is even more bullshait: 
Lenovo2.PNG

Here I can amazingly choose country from a drop-down menu that says "e-mail". And thats it really. WOW.

I cannot file a service ticked. I cannot find a contact e-mail for Lenovo/thinkpad support. And this is after I:

- Created a Lenovo ID
- Installed Lenovo Service bridge
- Had to create a separate MTSA account (!)

- Provided detailed feedback via the website weeks ago about what was not working.

- Had to create a separate forum account (!!) in order to write this.

So in conclusion Lenovo. I've had it. If noone from your end contact me very soon I will personally mail my Thinkpad 13 laptop back to where it came from, together with a huge bill for wasted work time. 

PS: The problem with my laptop is not really a big deal, just one of the keys on the keyboard is very quirky. And I wanted to ask what I could do. 

Svein Husjord

lwhist
Not applicable
Views: 199
Message 2 of 6

Re: MTSA service for service complaints NOT WORKING

I am a bit worried, when I see that this post was never answered by Lenovo, AND I am now almost two years later having the same issue. The MTSA is apparently still not working.
This is a shame Lenovo! Please fix this issue!

Lars Whist
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 176
Message 3 of 6

Hello and welcome to the Community,

MTSA has been working fine with the odd outage. If you are having difficulties logging in please just follow the forgotten password routine but remember that special characters are not accepted.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Husjord
Not applicable
Views: 131
Message 4 of 6

what an incredible arrogant respone, coming down the line two years too late! 

Svein

lwhist
Not applicable
Views: 115
Message 5 of 6

I am sorry Andy, you are way off!

You should really familiarize yourself with the problem at hand before you reel off an answer like this. You are lowering Lenovos standards by doing this. If you had taken some time to really read the messages (well, it's in Norwegian so you would have to get it translated), you would find that in the form we are to fill out does not give any meaning. 

If you had taken some time to investigate Svein Husjord's screen dumps, you could have noticed some irregularities/illogicalities. The welcome screen gives the following text as a first heading: 'Use the table below to request service at a later point in time' (Not really shure what you mean, I need help now!), while the text in this box reads 'Update user CD (this is a link) show event' (a bit cryptic I would say). Then the next heading reads 'E-mail alerts will be sent to', while the text in this box reads 'Welcome'. To me this is not very userfriendly. At least the CD was a link, so one could click it and see what happens.

Luckily (I thought) this opened a form to be filled out, which is not much more help. It starts off by asking us to fill out four fields which is described like this:

- Justified service (how are we to understand that what you want is the SN?)

- Operating system (It is not obvious to me that what you mean by this is the product code)

- Alternative e-mail (Does not give sense, as the drop down only lists countries to choose from)

- Created (OK, you could argue that this makes sense, however it would have been more sense to name this box as 'Country')

I spent quite a lot of time trying to give the information I thought you wanted, without any luck. After a while I figured that maybe it was Chrome that did not work well with your system and I changed to IE. At this point I maganged to continue filling out the form, as more input boxes appeared. However, these were eaqually cryptic, with poor translation. At the end I managed to send the form, but most likely without any useful information to the service technician, exept my e-mail address. And this is what saves Lenovos reputation (a local subcontractor working for Lenovo that is) this company shortly replied and asked for the correct information and a few days later components were changed and the computer worked again.

So Andy, please don't give arrogant replies about everything working fine, when it obviously does not! Why you are talking about a forgotten password when we obviously have logged in to be able to see the service request form, I cannot understand. Do spend some time familiarizing yourself with the problem at hand, and try to see it from a users point of view. We are not the culprit of a problem you need to get rid of. We are actually the customers that are the cause you have a job to go to each day.

Lars Whist

Highlighted
Husjord
Not applicable
Views: 99
Message 6 of 6

Thanks Lars for an in-debt explanation of the problem. Incredible that we have to spoon-feed information about broken systems to trained professionals!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors