cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siblin
Paper Tape
Views: 614
Message 1 of 3

NVIDIA Optimus Display Driver for Windows 10 Cant download?

I've been having some issues with the Nvidia card not working, in the device manager it appears as a error code 43. I'm running a Thinkpad Yoga 15 -

Intel i7-5500u

Nvidia 840m

I found a solution on this forum for fixing this with a different laptop, all i need to try their fix is the intel drivers and the NVIDIA Optimus drivers. Whenever i click download on http://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-Yoga-Series-laptops/ThinkPad-... it doesnt download and brings up an error, i cant fix my error code 43 without Optimus drivers for this laptop, but they dont appear to download. (every other download on the site seems to work)

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 580
Message 2 of 3

Re: NVIDIA Optimus Display Driver for Windows 10 Cant download?

Good day and welcome to the community.

Sorry that you're having difficulty.

I also see an error message when attempting to download the package.

In addition to your post reporting the issue here, if you haven't already done so, would you also please use the "Feedback" reporting widget on the download page to notify the site owners?

Thanks!

Ref:

supp-fdbk.jpg

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 543
Message 3 of 3

Re: NVIDIA Optimus Display Driver for Windows 10 Cant download?

Hello siblin, welcome to the community,

thank you for reporting this.  I've just received a notification that it has been fixed and I was able to successfully download the file after visiting the site you linked to, could you please confirm it now works for you?

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals