Did you mean: 
Highlighted
elof
Punch Card
Views: 559
Message 1 of 5

Problems with the MTSA support site

Hi!

There are many problems with the https://www.managedtechnicalsupportaccess.com/mtsarva/lenovo.html site.

1)

When fields contain Swedish characters (like the address), nothing happens when you submit the form.
No error message, no new landing page, no case created, nothing. I tried 4 times including logging in again.
I removed all special characters and submitted again. Now a case was created.

1a - Fix so the form can contain UTF-8 characters, or warn if they can not.

1b - Show an error if there's an error parsing or handling the submit.

At least I think that was the problem. I also unchecked the "Send notifications to my phone", so it the problem *could* be related to that checkbox.

2)

I have checked the "Email notifications will be sent to the following addresses: xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com" checkbox, but zero emails are received!

No notifications from the ticketing system itself (like when the case was created) and no email from any service technician even though the history of my case says "Service technician has contacted the customer".
I have no emails in my inbox nor in my junk-mail-folder.

Are your mailserver blacklisted from sending mail to hotmail.com?

3)

When logged in you can't reload the page (you get a "Not found" error page)! Not on the dashboard. Not on a specific case. You always have to login from scratch to see if the case has been updated.

4)

If you surf to the main URL https://www.managedtechnicalsupportaccess.com/ or if you click on the Home button in the Lenovo MTSA dashboard, you will end up on Kodiak's page, not Lenovo's.

I think the webmaster has made an ooops and made the Kodiak sub-site the default site for the web server.

The default site should not be Kodiak, it should be a list of links to each company, like Kodiak, Lenovo, etc.

Cesars9
Paper Tape
Views: 450
Message 2 of 5

Re: Problems with the MTSA support site

Hi, I'm currently having an issue with the MTSA site where I can't select language on the repair request form. When I click on the field the dropdown is empty and it doesn't show any language choices. I am using the latest version of Google chrome. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks!

Cesar

tedostrowski
What's DOS?
Views: 394
Message 3 of 5

Same here. In Chrome, IE, and Firefox
Cesars9
Paper Tape
Views: 389
Message 4 of 5

Figured it out. Once you load the request form page, click on the "Submit a New Service Request" button again. It'll refresh the page and you should see the language field fill with your default language option.
tedostrowski
What's DOS?
Views: 381
Message 5 of 5

That worked for me. Thank you!!

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals