Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 272
Message 1 of 2

Support Documents Direct Link Does Not Include User Guide

Clicking on the offered documentation link in the support search drop-down goes to documentation - but the UG is not listed.  Clicking on the offered model in the drop-down goes to the model landing page, and from there the documentation link does include the UG.

Support Doc Funky Link.PNG

Member's analysis of the issue:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Android-based-Tablets-and/M10-tablet-how-to-documentation/m-p/45...

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 241
Message 2 of 2

Re: Support Documents Direct Link Does Not Include User Guide

Thanks for bring that to our attention; I have opened a ticket to the appropriate team requesting they look into and fix the issue, might take a couple of days.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors