Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex-husd
Paper Tape
Views: 2,107
Message 1 of 6

Technical Support Chat Link Request

Please provide me with the link to chat with technical support about five chromebook N21 with issues.  If the chat support website is down, please provide a phone number to contact technical support for Chromebook N21 series.

The contact page for technical support in both links has been blank for over a month and a half:

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/docs/MIGR-76613   (blank page)
https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/contactus   (blank page)

Thank you for your reply.

Alex

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 2,090
Message 2 of 6

Re: Technical Support Chat Link Request

Hello Alex, welcome to the community,

I'm not having any problems reaching the chat or phone number list through the support site, here's what I did;

Go to http://support.lenovo.com/us/en enter N21 in the Search Products field and then select N21 Chromebook (Lenovo).  Scroll down to the bottom and in the column headed Support select Contact Us, you will then be asked to Enter Your Serial Number. After doing so and clicking on submit, assuming warranty entitlement is valid, you will be presented with different options amongst others;  Give Me a Call, Chat with a Support Agent and Support Phone List.

For the Chat option I received a message stating that the option wasn't available in my country; this may have been due to a geo-location cookie and so it might be different for you.

Under Phone List I received;

IDEA-branded and B, C, E, G, H, K, N, Q, V, Y Series Products

English
1-877-4-Lenovo, 1-877-453-6686
Schedule a Callback for faster support

24 hours a day 7 days/week

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

alex-husd
Paper Tape
Views: 2,051
Message 3 of 6

Thank you, Andy:

This was very helpful.  I was able to connect to lenovo's Technical Support Chat service.

Alex

dv2yam
Paper Tape
Views: 1,592
Message 4 of 6

Sir, Please Resolve my issue. My problem is too big, the problem is that recently I visited Lenovo Service Center for Repairing a fingerprint Scanner But They finally try to resolve but many others Problem persists I don't know what to do? Please Replace my Mobile I am very Frustrated because I visited So many times but they cannot resolve my Problem and also they take too much time to Repair but finally they CAN'T Bloody useless Fellow!

dv2yam
Paper Tape
Views: 1,588
Message 5 of 6

Please give me complaint Number.

klhnyc
Paper Tape
Views: 633
Message 6 of 6

no callback no chat nada telephone not valid