Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wrighty11
Paper Tape
Views: 382
Message 1 of 5

Unable to download WDS Drivers for t490s

Hello!

So im trying to get the t490's WDS drivers but its failing after 6mb of 500mb.

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds506553

This is on multiple browsers, users and using the lenovo bridge software. Please can this be looked into as we are starting to get a couple of t490's for deployment Smiley Happy

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 378
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to download WDS Drivers for t490s

I've moved your post to Support Site Feedback.  FWIW, this is what I see when I try the download from the US:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.842e2017.1559572839.cda1fc9

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

wrighty11
Paper Tape
Views: 373
Message 3 of 5

Thanks, thank you for testing it also.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 325
Message 4 of 5

Hello and welcome,

I've just tried and was successful with two different browsers Firefox 67.0 and Chrome 74.0.3729.169 so could I ask you to try again please and report back your result.

Thanks in advance

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 311
Message 5 of 5

Currently working correctly from this side of the pond.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals